Tuesday, July 06, 2004

When did I become a follower?

What have I gotten myself into?

I read quite a few blogs. I really enjoy reading them, it's like I have a whole bunch of friends that I don't see very often, but still keep in touch with. I worry about them when they don't post. But they don't know who I am. I am a lurker. Yup, I don't really have much to say. And I hate to write. Always have. I am too self-critical. I write nothing like I talk.

So what am I doing creating a blog? I don't know? All the cool kids have one. "Daddy, I want a blog too."

Well, I'll see how this goes. I'll probably spend most of the time either bitching about work or babbling about all the tv I watch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

These are the best kinds of blogs. I like to hear people simply rant about their lives. Keep it up.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home