Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Let's try something positive

I am going to try to only write about positive things right now.

I went to my Great Aunt's 90th birthday party on Sunday. She is amazing. She had 10 kids. Now she has 20 grandchildren and 11 great grandchildren. Wow, now I don't feel too bad about not having any kids. I hardly ever get to see her. The last time was probably her 80th party. So I walk into the party, late of course, all by myself, and my Aunt is sitting right by the door taking pictures and she sees me and waves me over remembering who I am. Now I know that my looks haven't really changed in the past 14 years, but I think it's amazing that she would remember me at 90 with about 70 people at the party already. So it was a very nice party. My mom drove up with my 2 aunts [one flew in from Florida for this] and my Uncle Bud. [Doesn't everyone have an Uncle Bud?] My other uncle and his wife had driven up the day before for a "mini-break". We all sat together and had a good time. My mom's cousins are all very nice and would stop by the table to say hello. I really didn't know anyone else, but it was nice to sit with my mom. She even remembered to bring the pants that I forgot at her house a few weeks ago. Then we all left. And I drove home. Which was fine until I got stuck trying to get back into the city. Traffic sucked. I still haven't figured out what the problem was. I finally made it home and even got a legal parking spot.

The ear doctor couldn't find anything wrong, again. So no more tests for now. I going to chalk the symptoms up to allergies and hope that they go away. If not, it's a MRI for me. The only disturbing thing was some of the follow up questions he asked I was answering yes. I have had headaches. I have has problems dropping things. I sometimes am clumsy. I do still get off balance. I think it all adds up to TUMOR!

Other good things:
*my house is pretty clean
*my cable is back on
*I got rid of a huge stack of newspapers last night. Only 1 more to go.
*my air conditioner is working
*my car is running fine and its ac is working
*it's supposed to get cooler tomorrow
*my plants survived re-potting
*Big Brother & Amazing Race are on tonight

OK that's enough good things for now, I don't want to get carried away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home