Monday, August 01, 2005

List update

After reading over my previous list I have accomplished some things.

  • I read Harry Potter. I enjoyed it very much. I did cry at the end. I have tried to explain to many adults that haven't read the books how good they are but they just can't understand. It's too bad, because I love them.
  • I have thrown away all but one of the empty boxes from my new computer.
  • I have eaten food.
  • I have called my mother. I have also visited and returned her cat. I miss the cat very much, but not enough to get a cat of my own.
  • My microsoft office is installed and working.
  • My rebate forms are all filled out and mailed. I spent a lot of money sending them with certified mail and return receipt. The mail lady thought I was crazy to send them like that, but I can't afford not to receive the money.

There are many things I haven't done.

  • Finish resume. I have copied the floppy disc, not really, I e-mailed the files on the disc from my friend's computer to myself. I don't have floppy drive, she doesn't have writable disc drive.
  • Find job. This ties into first. I did find some appliable jobs in this weeks paper.
  • Watch live feeds. See below.
  • Sell crap, I mean valuable merchandise, on e-bay. I'm just not really in the mood. I tried to research some prices and what I found wasn't selling. I think I will wait.

New things on my list:

  • Buy interview suit.
  • Buy some shirts to go with pants I already have.
  • Get rid of spiders invading my house. It's so gross and creepy to find spiders everywhere you turn. I think they are worse than ever.
  • Get more sleep. I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately. Don't know what the problem is but it better stop soon.