Thursday, May 12, 2005

Small things

Wilco show was great. I was surrounded by talkers. Actually the whole floor was interspersed with talkers. Why go to a show if you are not interested in listening to it? Tweedy even called the audience on it. That's when I started screaming "Hell, yeah, SHUT UP!!!!" The show was also a Non-smoking show. There was filming going on for a fall DVD, but Tweedy is trying to quit. He even showed us his patch. Then during the break between the encores, this bitch behind me lit up. Now I had had quite a few beers up to this point - so I reminded her that the band requested no smoking. I think I was quite polite - maybe not? - she was pissed that I said anything - and continued to smoke. So disrespectful.

The weekend with my mom went well. I was super tired on Friday, see above. But she was prepared for that. She did suggest I take a nap on Saturday and Sunday morning when I woke up early - she told me to go back to bed, which I did, thank God. She just kept saying how cute I fixed up my apartment. I've been there 2-1/2 years, I think I should have it fixed up somewhat. I'm always disappointed in the fact that it amazes her that I am competent in my life.

Work is sucky. I am going to have to start working Saturdays. I really don't wanna! Well I do want the money!

This weekend I need to do laundry! I have new Gilmore Girls Season 3 and Joan of Arcadia Season 1 that have just come in, to watch. I also bought In Good Company - my Topher [inappropriate] crush is still going strong.

I am disappointed in the new Dave Matthews Band. New Weezer is just fine.

You must go to iTunes and get the Ben Folds cover of Bitches Ain't Shit, it's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Even funnier is the radio version!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home