Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I am unemployed

St. Patrick's Day - the most holiest/holyiest/holyest of days. I was fired, laid off, downsized. Whatever!

Now I am at the local library frantically trying to change all my email addresses from the work account that no longer exists to a free account that I can access from anywhere. It's a pain in my ass.

I went and filed for the first time for unemployment, that was fun.

This is only the second time I was fired. It's a really strange feeling. I am doing my best to keep busy and not fall into the pit of doing nothing all the time. I am making lists and making sure to check off things as they get done. I have also been trying to leave the house every day. This is a big deal for me, because I like to sit around and stay home in my PJ's. Dressing each day is a requirement.

So I am off to get mothered by my mother. I will then come back and start looking for a job.

This is my worst nightmare come true.

Anybody have a job? Or I would be happy to be a kept woman - Any Sugar Daddies/Mommies want a new "friend"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home