Friday, September 02, 2005

second

Listening to: Ben Folds Songs For Silverman

Reflecting on the guilt trip I just got from my mother for not calling her back yesterday and not going to visit this weekend. Gosh, she's a little off balance the past few days. How can I explain that there is big BB6 doings this weekend. I missed the endurance comp 'cause I was at her house I don't want the chance to bitch about hours and hours of fish!

I went out driving today. I haven't been in my car for a couple of weeks. Man it was so dirty on the windshield. I parked under a tree and had sap and doodie all over. So I was driving and realized that:
  1. no one works - including me
  2. most people can't drive
  3. I miss driving
  4. when I go out driving, I spend money

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home