Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Good intentions

When I started, I thought writing in my blog would be easy. Just jotting down a few thoughts everyday. But it has turned out to be harder than I imagined.

Mostly its because of Big Brother 5. The hamsters are repellent, but I have to know what is really going on in the house. Because somewhere between things happening and what gets aired, lots of things get changed!

Or I get busy at work and don't stop to write. Or have nothing I want to share.

I also feel frustrated because I'm not sure anyone is reading. Which is fine. I am not telling any of my friends about this, in case I start to bitch about them. But it seems pretty self-indulgent to be putting things out into blog space and expect others to find me, or even care about what I am saying.

I was going to use this as a vent for all my work rage, but most of the time I just hate, hate, hate everything about it that I can't get specific because it is so overwhelming.

I do have to say, I work with Stupid-Lying-Girl and most of the time I wish I could really tell her how much I hate her. She thinks I gives her attitude now, she's so wrong. I haven't shown her a fraction of my attitude.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reading!
I had just forgotten to add you to my bloglines.
You should email Highwaygirl and ask her to list your blog at HT with the others!
~Grace

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home