Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Too much

Between Big Brother and the Olympics I can't get anything done. I love watching the Olympics. I just wish I could have seen some of the Hand Ball games.

So I went to my mother's this weekend and did my laundry (yes, I take my laundry to my mother's, but I wash it all myself, yes, I am 36, so) and now it is laying all over my apartment. I have unpacked exactly one (1) bag and one (1) basket. That leaves 3 more bags and 1 more hamper to unpack. I have found that I must put everything away on Sunday night when I get back or else it will just lay there until I can't take the open bags and spilled out clothes (because, of course, I root around in the unpacked bags looking for something specific) usually this means Friday or Saturday. But for some reason, Sunday I didn't want to get anything done. (Me, put something off, naaahhh) And with Olympic coverage and Tuesday being the best night of television ever, I don't think anything is gettin' done tonight!

Tomorrow I make ice cream in the new beautiful maker. I am going to make the mix tonight. Last night at the store I bought:

whole milk, heavy whipping cream, half and half, 2% milk, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, eggs, and vanilla beans.

This should be enough to make 3 different kinds of ice cream. 5-6 batches. I sure hopes this works like I am imagining. Yummmy, fresh ice cream. I just need to get cones and I'll be set!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home