Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I Suck

I really suck at trying to write something consistently. I don't have anything special to share. But here are a few bullet points:


  • Thank God most of my sports watching is done. Just in time to start the new fall season. Now I don't really watch that much sports, but the Olympics followed by the US Open [tennis] just killed me. So the Cubs are the only thing I have to keep track of. Go Cubbies!
  • Go see Garden State! It was lovely. I can't wait to own the DVD.
  • I'm going to a sneak of Wimbeldon tomorrow. Very excited!
  • Last night: NEW EVERWOOD! Hot Ephram with sideburns!
  • Tonight: BIG BROTHER EVICTION! It looks as though Jennifer/Nikomus is out the door. Go Drew and Diane - screw the cowboy!
  • I really, really, really hate my job. I just had my 7 year anniversary. Does anyone want to give me a job?
  • Does anyone know of a very rich person that wants to be my Sugar Daddy/Mommy? I'm not picky. I just want someone that would like to have a play thing and would like to pay for the privilege.
  • I went to Target to buy 3 things, I ended up spending $96.

I guess that's my update for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home