Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Ice Cream

Yummmmy! I just finished stuffing myself with freshly made, homemade ice cream, vanilla.

I was so creamy and rich. It should be. Ingredients: Whole milk, heavy whipping cream, eggs, sugar, vanilla. The only thing it needed was to be a little bit harder/colder. Not a lot, but some. It melted very fast in the bowl.

It was a big hit here at work. It's probably all gone by now. Good thing, I would go back and get more if I knew there was some still in the freezer.

Someone was nice enough to say I should open a restaurant. I would love to be able to bake more things, but ingredients are getting so expensive [esp. butter]. And I don't want to have to eat everything I make and become even fatter. It bugs me that I'm not offered some "Thank you" offerings. Especially when I get asked when I am bringing in more chocolate chip cookies. I want to say, "If you want me to make you something, go buy the ingredients and then I'll make it!"

Or even have a side "business" of baking things by request for a small fee.

Tomorrow, Chocolate ice cream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home