Monday, January 03, 2005

I'm back

Happy 2005!

It's amazing to me that it is 2005. I remember being little and thinking of the future, it was inconceivable that I would be alive in the "2000's". Now it is 5 years in and I'm an adult, it just boggles my mind to think about it.

So I'm back. I took a vacation. I went to my mother's on Thursday the 23rd and came back on Saturday. When I was gone I didn't do the following:
  1. check e-mail
  2. check phone messages
  3. talk to anyone from work
  4. get on the web

It was surprising easy. I didn't worry or think about much of anything except what to eat, what to watch, what relative to see, and when to sleep [again]. My mother and I had a great time. We got along the whole time, pretty amazing for me. Medication is a wonderful thing.

We say 6 movies, I will say more about them later. We saw:

  • Meet the Fockers
  • Closer
  • Finding Neverland
  • Oceans 12
  • The Aviator
  • Beyond the Sea

I still want to see: Kinsey, Million Dollar Baby, Lemony Snicket, The Incredibles

Surprisingly my desk is not that bad after being gone for a week. Of course, not much was done when I was gone - there were a bunch of us on vacation last week.

I'm am glad to be back, not necessarily to work, but to "real" life. It was exhausting doing nothing!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home