Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Sickness is goin' 'round

I've been sick. Just sick. Not feeling good. I've been so tired, still am. I actually took off work for 2 whole days. That's pretty amazing for me. But on top of being gone on vacation a week then coming to work for 3 days and then off for 2 sick days I've got a huge mess on my desk. I'm only here because I can't bear to imagine what would happen if I were gone any longer. I would much prefer to be in bed or on the couch or the air bed on the floor of my living room. My friend Mary declared me the Queen Of Sloth relinquishing her crown to me. I don't think it actually counts if you are sick. I briefly decided I had Legionaires Disease. I cleaned out my humidifier - it was very, very dirty - and that could cause it. But it turns out that there is flu rampaging my office. I was lucky I had a mild form. Just low energy, aching joints, rumbly tummy, hungry yet nauseous.

Now I realize even more than ever before that I don't want to work anymore. I want a sugar daddy or mommy to take care of me.

I would even be willing to have children.

Anybody have Brad Pitt's number?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home